To clarify on the board's SFW status, here are some points:
- Pic related shows the site admin's definition of a SFW board.
- This board was decided to be made SFW, with exceptions.
- "Occasional artistic or otherwise necessary" NSFW content will be allowed. In other words "relevant content" is allowed.
- If you forget to spoiler something, no big deal, mods will spoiler it for you and you won't get banned.
- Unrelated "explicit" NSFW content will be deleted, and you may get slap on the wrist.
- Any content involving sexualized images of children (2D/3D whatever) will be deleted and will result in much harder slap on the wrist.
Posting relevant NSFW content = OK
Posting irrelevant NSFW content = Not OK
I'm really not trying to make this board difficult for it's users.
I just want to space out comfortably and share interesting shit with anon.
I hope this clarified things.