Thanks for the offer, but I don't think there is much to help right now. My understanding is that there isn't a whole lot more to do, mostly getting the site prepared. I also haven't started my job yet due to a ridiculous delay in the hiring process, so there's still a bit of a wait before I can get us settled in with a hosting service, but it shouldn't be more than a few weeks until I can pay for hosting.
I think I've already apologized, but I am really sorry I wasn't prepared for this before hand. Assuming there aren't any surprises, this time we shouldn't have anything hanging over our heads.
I'd much rather keep the board on it's own site. I'm of the same opinion of >>4306
. Though, I don't mind live posting, it just isn't right for /kind/. Also, I don't want anyone assuming it's just a German language board or something...