Very well, i am going to finally nuke the place with a new image and unofficial name, perhaps /draw/, due to the next reasons:
a) A board to start "anew", a CSS to "fit" what hypothetical newcomers (all 2 or 3 of them) might see as something not quite related to the current image
b) Said current image being from a distinctive board which, for some reason i haven't really deciphered after lurking just a bit in the .moe place, has shat on us here despite previous good natured interactions from their side and i think from ours. I have my theories but they seem petty for the perceived backlash, from my point of view, so might as well forget.
For the sanity of every party involved we might as well ramify into another direction to avoid further gear grinding, whatever the causes were and what better than this than amicably stop using what they consider "their" image/legacy or, at least what i understand, their BO's ideas. I respect this but i do also think
many some a couple of us still are in the right to avoid using sites of dubious reputation like .moe, hence our once righteous position of staying instead of what some may perceive as trying to divide.
c) To refocus the subject, which should be more general. Currently it is general but the culture permeates it as artistic human figures. A new face might change perception.
In this procedure i will take the next steps:
1) Archive every thread so far, first capping everything in .png form and then saving individual files
2) Selecting a few that will stay up and then delete the rest
3) Probably start a couple of threads to fit what the hypothetical activities or archives will be
4) Make the CSS itself, which i suppose will be based on a paper grid pattern using in beginner's drafting, then put some new text here and there
5) And use it once in a while to serve a more general usage, Drawing, Drafting & Design of most everything, both on paper and in software and 2D/3D, and not really focused on human figures and artistic drawing but everything that the hypothetical users will like to discuss.
Seems overly detailed for such a small venture but many did use this place before so might as well be respectful and planned about its memories. Obviously this is open to discussion if someone gets to read this somehow so i will probably start actually doing the deleting in a week's time or maybe a wee bit later to wait for something somehow.