This thread is dedicated to learning the Spanish Language
A lot of these are placeholders until we get some better suited purpose; please suggest any other resources you use or know about.
- if you don't already have it, download anki for your flashcards. You can search through user generated, premade decks here https://ankiweb.net/shared/decks/spanish,
but you can also create your own as you go along a different program
- a multi-use tool for Spanish. Includes a fairly sized dictionary with pronunciation, a conjugation tool for verbs, and grammar lessons with quizes. It also has forums hidden away at https://www.spanishdict.com/answers
- another dictionary that is slightly more expansive. It also has a conjugation tool and forums as well. It has more pronunciation and conjugation information for dialects outside of Castilian and than Spanishdict.
- an open source multilingual dictionary. In theory this is a resource for any language, but it is particularly good for learning Spanish. It has a lot of Spanish words, including obscure ones, and offers more information on dialectical differences in vocabulary than anywhere else. It also has a conjugation tool for verbs, and organizes them into conjugation classes well.
- Has a payed program, but offers almost everything besides some practice exercises for free on the website. It has a series of pronunciation lessons, grammar lessons, and vocabulary sets.
pages containing detailed but technical descriptions of spanish pronunciation and writing. Not targeted to learners in the slightest, but very informative if you can undestand them.
>What we need
<More additional comprehensive learning resources, such as textbooks
<Reading and listening material
<any resources you think would be helpful
>What to do here
Please leave suggestions for more resources, or drop resources if you have access to them. Ask questions about Spanish or about how to learn it. Post about your experiences learning Spanish and about the life experiences that you gained because you learned it. Post about what you're reading or watching. Try simply chatting in Spanish, but be open to having others correct you, and try helping others correct their mistakes when they post.