Welcome to /l/!
Read the sticky.
Welcome to /l/ - Virtual Livers / Virtual Youtubers. This is a "big tent" hobby board for the discussion of Virtual Livers and Virtual Youtubers. Please note that while all バーチャルライバー are allowed, this board's primary focus are otaku-oriented and idol-oriented streamers.
~Code of Conduct~
Please repeat after me!
0. I will not come to the board with a rancorous attitude! 
1. I will not violate the global rules!
2. I will not spam!
3. I will spoiler all NSFW and 3DPD images!
4. I will not namefag without an appropriate reason!
5a. I will not post face reveals, boyfriend lists, or other meta content outside of the arena!
5b. I will spoiler all sensitive content posted inside the arena!
6. I will post on the board with the intention to have fun!
7. I will not type like a nigger! 
8. I will not discuss how I use my cash! 
9. I acknowledge that the moderation reserves the right to ban anon for reasons not listed in the rules.
10. I will give the moderation 24 hours to respond to reports, and shall file a global report when necessary.
Additionally, when possible please host large files such as video archives off-site and either link or embed them. If this becomes an issue in the future, bump limits might be lowered and bumplocked threads will probably be deleted among other memory-saving techniques.
Characterized by bitterness or resentment.
"Sixteen miserable months of rancorous disputes."
In regards to 7, I'm not going to pull a "rule 11" on anon for blatantly refusing to capitalize his sentences or using foreign imageboard slang. However, if anon is bringing down the overall IQ of the board with his post, it may be removed.
Buyfag threads are allowed.
As of September 14, BO has received 0 letters from glowies, 0 gag orders, 0 DMCA takedown notices, and 0 warrants from feds
Edited last time by NeneSeal on 09/14/2021 (Tue) 06:02:02.