work in progress, see meta thread >>10348
1. spamming will result in post deletion and a 4 hr ban
>what is spamming
Spamming is posting the same thing repeatedly in a thread that does not contribute to its discussion or topic. Purpose for doing so can vary, but the intent isn't relevant to the ban.
2. spoiler porn and gore
3. do not post personal, identifying information. if you are posting pictures of places you've been and shit you own, remove EXIF data, metadata, check for reflections, etc. better yet- don't post your own shit!
4. offtopic discussions should not be carried over between threads. if you find some riveting thing you'd love to talk about that isn't relevant to the board's topic, make a thread on a more specialized board and link it with a post.
>what is offtopic?
Offtopic means not directly or indirectly related to weaponry, outdoorsmanship, and general survivalism or the territories or circumstances they are employed in.
>this is vague
This is intentional. As long as someone can reasonably demonstrate how a topic is relevant to the board's topic, it should stay.
5. Name/avatar/tripfagging is gay and antithetical to imageboard use, do not do this.
6. follow global rules (>>>/meta/
7. dont shill other websites outside of the webring (check out my D*scord!/69420chan/etc)
8. you are your own moderator. if someone disagrees with you or posts something you don't like, then just ignore them
If you would like to moderate for the board, please see the meta thread.
BO email is powerwordN@cock.li
Our bunker is here:
Please note that we are working with the admins of the site to get it functional.
The site fallback file has been created >>>/meta/13858
Edited last time by Kondor on 12/23/2021 (Thu) 01:30:54.