I decided since I read a lot of hentai doujins I wanted to share my thought about both manga/doujins and hentai artists in general. As so, I want this board to foment discussing about hentai in all its forms, with certain degree of freedom and different points of view, since I can hope that some people do share my interest in these things. Also to keep up with news and the such. Like so, I hope this board can serve as a community to discuss things like rather release, what they will be about and things like the art and the artists themselves.
As so, the primary objective of the board is to talk about artists or specific works, not mindless dumps and how much you like X. There are comment sections in various sites for that.
1. Obey global rules.
2. Post a link for the hentai instead of dumping. ExHentai is recommended.
3. Do not dump doujins, that's not the board's purpose.
4. Be critical about the things you're posting and your own opinion.
5. Discuss the board in this thread.
6. No NTR in any of it's forms. Netori is barely allowed.
7. Bans will last 24 hours at best.
8. Bans won't result on post deletion.
9. Only pics will deleted if it goes against global rules or rule 6.
10. Only exception to rule 8 will be spam and illegal content.
3 ways to access Exhentai:
- without plugins: http://smdc-translations.com/blog/exhentai-without-plugins-bypass-the-sad-panda/
- on Chrome: http://haruhichan.com/forum/showthread.php?25188-Chrome-ExHentai-Easy-v2-Get-past-sad-panda
- on Firefox/Android: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/exhentai-easy-2/
You can and should ask for Sauce ITT, but before doing so, check:
* Doujin and manga search: http://www.doujinshi.org
* Google reverse image search: https://images.google.com
* IQDB: http://iqdb.org
* SauceNAO: http://saucenao.com
* Yandex: https://www.yandex.com
Don't forget to discuss any doubt or board related issue you have here in this very thread.
Edited last time by airwolfensf on 05/09/2020 (Sat) 03:07:42.