1. Satanism is best or easiest defined as worship of ego and of the self. If you find a problem with that definition, please point it out.
2. Other religions of the world are false idol worshippers - not Satanists directly. If you find a problem with that definition, please point it out.
3. Conspiracy Theory means 'a group', 'to conspire', and 'to theorise'. There's some anon here who seems to have a problem with a theory not being the same as or as proveable as 'a law' but the reason these theories have traction is because there is evidence for them to such degree that they are almost laws - to the tune of "if you let go of this apple then it will fall". If you find a problem with this definiton, please point it out.
4. The OY VEY question - whether or to what degree 'THE' Jews are a problem, and whether or to what extent something should be done. Clearly Zionist Jews are a problem. At least in America they are. One state paying hundreds of millions of dollars to another state is outside the norm and the tax payers of such a country deserve to know why.
The main thing I think should be done is to insist on talking about it specifically more. People may say to me the soapbox has been tried and has not worked, or the ballot box has been tried and has not worked, but consider that a spokesman for the president holds a press conference and takes questions every other day; the weight of obligation, to ask about Israel funny money EVERY SINGLE TIME can and should be placed on them. In this specific context the racial element is neither here nor there, and in this specific context the nature or degree of Satanic is neither here nor there.
5. If you are in the group telling me Judea has no specific or urgent problem to address, then I expect to ask why the world's Satanists and hedonists seem to all pick the same rock to study under or to hide under, and I expect you to redress me with an explanation.
6. There has to be a six :^l
But srsly mitzvot obeying jews are ok