/christian/ - Christianity

Religious discussions and spirituality

SAVE THIS FILE: Anon.cafe Fallback File v1.0 (updated 2021-01-10)

Want your event posted here? Requests accepted in this /meta/ thread.

Max message length: 5120

Drag files to upload or
click here to select them

Maximum 5 files / Maximum size: 20.00 MB

Board Rules
More

(used to delete files and postings)


Open file (10.12 KB 250x250 1525669980113s.jpg)
Anonymous 06/18/2021 (Fri) 03:34:37 No.1083
>>1083 > How do you feel about being a communist? How do you feel about being a filthy jew, who doesn't understand the concept of sharing with his brother.
The fact that you equate voluntarty sharing with communism is proof that our education system is failing us.
>>1083 The Bible is against communism, just take a look as Psalm 1: 10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not. 11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause: 12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit: 13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil: 14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse: 15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path: 16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.
>>1083 communism is gay, and homosexuality is a sin. jokes aside, I don't think the fundamentals of communism can work, therefore believe it is pointless to try it considering it has basically failed in every country it was tried. I don't like capitalism, but it sure is better than communism.
>>1083 give me some good filters to finally filter christcuckery off this website
>>1096 we're talking about christianity here
>>1083 >How do you feel about being a communist? "communism" wasn't even a thing or concept until it was invented in 18th century France by Victor d'Hupay. This thread is redundant tbh
>>1102 >sharing is not a thing until it was invented in 18th century god youre fucking retarded
>>1107 >conflating the absolute demonic evil that is Marxism with the familial love of the early Church.
>>1108 ah so youre that kind of retarded
>>1107 >god youre fucking retarded Only retard I see here is you buddy. Also it's God, not "god" >sharing is not a thing until it was invented in 18th century In what planet is communism sharing? communism is the most demonic and sadisticly evil type of dictatorship to ever exist. It's the 1% of the entire population stealing from the other 99% while they barely have anything to live out of and stay in perpetual squalor. Only the hand selected nomenklatura live a well life in any communist dictatorship.
>>1109 >ah so youre that kind of retarded You keep calling people retarded here, but I don't really see you providing a good counter argument. This person >>1108 summed everything neatly. Feel free to tell us why we're wrong. Especially after this post >>1102 We'll be waiting

Report/Delete/Moderation Forms
Delete
Report

no cookies?